Fika Earrings - Handmade. Oxidized fine and sterling silver. Moonlight over the Pines Earrings
"Fika" - Swedish (n.) - A moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life. (Like moonlight over the pines - inspired by the little crescent moon over my pasture one evening shown in the last photo)
Also available in a smooth texture.
* ~18mm x 6mm organic/ irregular tabs of recycled fine silver (99% pure silver/sterling is 92.5% silver) crafted and imprinted by hand by me.
* My hand formed sterling silver earwires that I have forged with my favorite hammer to add strength & grace.
* An oxidized patina has been added layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing & polishing by hand.
Including my handforged earwires is approximately 1 3/8 inches.
* These are made to order & since each one is constructed entirely by hand slight variations should be expected. Your pair will be very similar to the ones shown though =).
* PLEASE note these require a minimum of 72 hours for me to fabricate. Please allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA =).