Initial Pendant Upper Case Block Font - Handmade. Personalized. Oxidized Fine Silver
Single Initial Pendant (upper case) in a basic block font.. part of my Design Your Own series or an add on to any of my other bracelets or necklaces!
~12mm recycled fine silver pendant charm completely fabricated by hand by me & imprinted with the letter of your choice. (Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver/ sterling is 92.5% silver w/ the other 7.5% being other metal alloys such as copper)
6mm heavy duty open sterling silver jump ring
An oxidized patina was added layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing and polishing by hand.
* This piece is MADE TO ORDER & since each one is constructed entirely by hand please expect slight variations.
Please allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of my favorite hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.
* Size reference photo is an Initial pendant in a decorative font (found in the pendant section)