Little Faith Pendant- Handmade. Oxidized Fine Silver. Design Your Own Series
A Little Faith Pendant... dainty little round or diamond pendant to wear alone or as an addition!
Part of my Design Your Own series - make it a necklace, bracelet or even an anklet - it's your choice!
~8mm fine recycled silver round or diamond pendant charm completely fabricated by hand by me & imprinted with a little cross. (Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver/ sterling is 92.5% silver w/ the other 7.5% being another metal alloy such as copper)
An oxidized patina was added layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing and polishing by hand.
* This piece is MADE TO ORDER & since each one is constructed entirely by hand please expect slight variations.
Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. These require a minimum of 72 hrs to create.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of my favorite hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.
More from this collection
Gemstone Dangle - Handmade. Wire Wrapped. Sterling Silver. Your choice of finishes. Design Your Own Series