Desert Bloom Post Earrings - Handmade. Oxidized Fine Silver Botanical Earrings
* ~10mm rounds of recycled fine silver (99% pure silver/sterling is 92.5% silver) crafted & imprinted by hand by me. As I construct each one entirely by hand sizes are approximate.
* Set on sterling silver posts with sterling silver backs.
* An oxidized patina was added layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing & polishing by hand to add depth to the design & a bit of rustic appeal.
Approximately 10mm (3/8") in diameter.
* These are MADE TO ORDER & as I construct each one entirely by hand please expect slight variations. Yours will be very similar to the one shown though =).
* Please note that these require a MINIMUM of 72 hours for me to fabricate. Please allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of my favorite hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.
* Your jewelry will come appropriately wrapped for gift giving (as a gift to yourself or for someone special!).