Equestrian Necklace - Handmade. Fine & Sterling Silver. Leather
"Equestrian" For all you horse lovers out there like myself :)
* ~ 21mm fine silver charm that I craft by hand & imprint with a trotting horse (fine silver has a higher silver content of 97-99.9% pure silver/ sterling is 92.5% silver)
* My handformed sterling silver clasp that I forge with my favorite hammer to add strength & grace.
3mm soft, supple leather cord (Shown in Mahogany - see 4th photo for other color choices)
18 inches shown.
Can be adjusted to any length free of charge. Please choose your length from the drop down menu at checkout. If you would like a length other than the ones listed just drop me a note at checkout =).
* Please note this piece is MADE TO ORDER so please allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.
+++++ Natural leather ,over time, will stretch & give a bit so please keep this in mind when considering the length. My personal necklaces (which I wear constantly) have lengthened by almost an inch. They will also age gracefully by reacting to the oils in your skin, humidity in the air, etc which I personally love but if you wish to slow this process down & maintain the leather's original color as long as possible a leather protectant may be applied.
* Shown in a 18" length in Mahogany. Please choose your length & color from the drop down menu at chekcout.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of my favorite hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.