Flutter Pendant - Handmade. Oxidized fine and sterling silver. Summer Fields Collection. Design Your Own Series
"Flutter" Pendant - A sweet little butterfly to flutter on your neck (or wrist maybe ;) all year long..
Summer Fields Collection is my interpretation of a stroll through the green grass fields on a muggy summer afternoon/ late evening.. lightning bugs, tall seedy grass, butterflies, wildflowers... A lil' reminder of summer all year long! Use the search term "Summer Fields" in the search bar in my shop to view the entire collection available soon..
Also part of my Design Your Own series - make it a necklace, earrings, bracelet or even an anklet - it's your choice!
Visit other pendants and your choice of chains here:
~20mm x 12mm (3/4" x 1/2") organic hand cut pendant of recycled fine silver imprinted with a sweet little flutterby. Crafted entirely by hand by me so each one is unique. Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver where sterling silver is 92.5% silver with the other 7.5% being another metal alloy such as copper.
6mm heavy duty open sterling silver jump ring
High quality sterling and fine silver that I have added an oxidized patina to layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing & polishing by hand.
* Please note these are MADE TO ORDER & as each one is constructed entirely by hand please expect slight variations.
Please check my shop announcement for current production times. These require a minimum of 72hrs to create.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of my favorite hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.
Stop by for a visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/jNicDesigns/about/ =)
* Shown in the 2nd photo as a necklace w/ a 17" oxidized/polished elongated cable chain found here:
* Please take a peek at my shop policies for more important information on shipping and returns: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=78566