Frond Earrings Flourish Collection - Handmade. Peridot. Oxidized fine and sterling silver
"Frond Earrings/ Flourish Collection" - Lush, little gems of Peridot cavort with my handcrafted, imprinted discs of reclaimed fine silver..
The "Flourish Collection" is a celebration of spring and renewal... reclaimed fine silver charms and pendants are hand crafted by me, imprinted with swirly frond motifs and complimented with gems in softly hued greens and an occasional vibrant blue.
~16mm discs of recycled fine silver (99.9% pure silver/sterling is 92.5% silver w/ the other 7.5% being another metal alloy such as copper) crafted & imprinted by hand by me =).
4mm faceted rondelles of Peridot.
My handformed sterling silver earwires that I have forged with my favorite hammer to add strength & grace.
High quality sterling and fine silver that I have added an oxidized patina to layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing & polishing by hand.
Including my handforged earwires is 1 5/8 inches.
* Please note these are MADE TO ORDER. Please allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of my favorite hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.
More from this collection
BACK IN STOCK January Earrings - Handmade. Garnet. Mixed Metals. Oxidized Fine silver & 14 kt Goldfill dangle birthstone Earrings
Sangria Earrings - Handmade. Mixed Metal. Garnet. Oxidized Silver & Bronze dangle earrings. January Birthstone
Miscible Trio Collection Earrings - Handmade. Moonstone. Oxidized Sterling silver. 14kt Goldfill. Mixed Metal Earrings