Luna Necklace - Handmade. Oxidized Fine and Sterling Silver
"Luna" My organic fine silver crescent moon charm floats freely on a string of heavily oxidized sterling chain.. inspired by the little crescent moon peaking over my field & barn in the last photo.
Coordinating earrings available in a separate listing. Pendant is also available separately.
* ~15mm recycled fine silver (99% pure silver/ sterling is 92.5% silver) crescent moon charm that I have constructed entirely by hand so it's completely unique! Size is approximate since these are made one at a time.
* Sterling silver elongated cable chain that has been given a heavily oxidized patina which is sealed with a wax sealant to prevent it from rubbing/wearing off. Exposure to water, lotions & other chemicals will cause the sealant to wear off faster so it is recommended that you remove your necklace when showering, applying lotion, perfumes, etc.
* Other finish options for the chain are available from the drop down menu at checkout. Shown in a heavily oxidized/ Black finish. Oxidized/polished is the same matching finish as the pendant. Matte & shiny finishes are also available.
Shown in 18 inches. Other lengths available from the drop down menu at checkout.
* This piece is made to order and as it is constructed entirely by hand slight variations are likely but that just means your piece is completely one of a kind just like you =)!
* Please allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of my favorite hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.