Skip to product information
1 of 5


Meridian Earrings - Handmade. White Sapphires. Oxidized Sterling & Fine Silver

Meridian Earrings - Handmade. White Sapphires. Oxidized Sterling & Fine Silver

Regular price $ 48.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $ 48.00 USD
Sale Sold out

"Meridian" Rare white sapphire gems drip from my handcrafted diamonds of fine recycled silver..

~4mm faceted gems of rare white sapphires are set on my hand crafted sterling silver paddle headpins.
~8mm diamonds of fine recycled silver (fine silver is nearly 100% pure silver/ sterling is 92.5% silver with the other 7.5% being another metal, usually copper) that I have crafted & imprinted by hand. As these are made individually sizes are approximate & no 2 are just alike =).
My handformed sterling silver earwires which have been forged to add strength & grace.
An oxidized patina was added layer by layer then carefully removed by brushing & polishing by hand.

Including my hand forged sterling silver earwires is approximately 1 1/8 inches.

* Please note these are MADE TO ORDER & as each is constructed entirely by hand slight variations should be expected but your pair will be as equally lovely =).

* These require a minimum of 3 days to fabricate. PLEASE allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.

* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.

* Your jewelry will come appropriately wrapped for gift giving (as a gift to yourself or for someone special!).

View full details