Opelika - Oxidized Fine Silver Earrings. Handmade
Coordinating Necklace shown in 5th photo is available in a separate listing.
* ~10mm slightly domed round charms of recycled fine silver crafted & imprinted by hand by me. As I make each one entirely by hand sizes are approximate.
* My hand formed fine silver earwires which have been forged to add strength & grace.
* Fine silver is nearly pure silver (sterling is 92.5% silver & 7.5% copper) & it is a bit more tender than sterling so care should be taken with the earwires. If they get bent out of shape they can easily be re-shaped by bending them around a sharpie marker.
Including my hand forged fine silver earwires is approximately 1 1/4 inches.
* Please note these are MADE TO ORDER so please allow 7-10 business days for orders with standard shipping to ship. Rush shipping options are available.
* All pieces are lovingly fabricated by my two little hands (with help from a few pair of pliers, a couple of hammers & my handy torch) in my loft studio on my little farm in Oglethorpe County, GA.